br> View my complete profile

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

I Cheated and I am not Ashamed

I am not ashamed of what I have done. In fact I am proud of what I have done. If you have a problem then you don't understand what it feels like to be trapped
I married young. I am not excusing my actions but i was coerced.

My parents met this young accomplished business man from Lagos and his friend in 1995. They came to our village to visit his family. I was only 15 at the time and barely past SSI for those that don't know what SSI is well that is Tenth Grade here. I loved my village. I will not tell you the name of my village in the East but it was a very small community. We had festivals and wonderful activities for young women. I had many suitors in my village and loved the attention I got. I will not say I had never been kissed or touched but I was still a naive virgin when I got married.

Anyway, my father and mother I feel sold me into marraige at the age of 15 to this friend of a business man from Lagos. The man's name was Emeka. He was in his forties and had a rotund belly. He was from America and after many years of not having a wife he decided to come to the village and find one. I was the unfortunate girl. He plied my father with money and gifts and my mother, her eyes to big for her own self, accepted these gifts. So I became the wife of Mr. Emeka Nwan------. I didn't like him from the first day.

He was balding and he had a huge belly. I remember how repulsed I felt the night he climbed his huge mass on top of me and took my precious gift. I remember him sweating and hurting me and after three minutes of him saying "Oga," and "kei" he fell his huge body on mine and passed out. I remember crawling out from under him prefering not to suffocate and crying in a corner.

we left for Lagos and I lived in his sister's house for many months. I was her house help basically. Cleaning, washing her clothes, cooking and taking care of her miserable children. I hated my life. I wasn't allowed back in school. I was locked in the house and not allowed out of the compound. five months later, I was taken to the U.S. Embassy and then shipped off to the United States.

My very fat husband met me at the airport. He was so happy to see me he began kissing me with his bass like lips. His lips were everywhere and I kept trying to wipe off saliva from my face. I am sure all those americans were grossed out. He kept grabbing and pinching my breasts in the car and calling me his "sweet woman". We arrived at this house and I marveled at my husbands wealth. Apperently Emeka was doing good for himself. He had a big house and the car we were in wasn't so bad. He lived in a gated community in Maryland and well the house was big.

He took me upstairs and accusted my body once again. I remember pretending to like it because I ddin't want him to throw me out of the house.

So began our charade of a marriage. I got my GED and got pregnant and had two sets of twins. My mother came to America to help me look after them. Life was great for Emeka he had a wife and four boys. I was attending a community college and at the time the affair began.

There was a Nigerian boy in my class. He was very handsome and Yoruba. I fell for him with his strapping body. He was part of a soccer team that played for University of Maryland and was taking classes for the semester at my community college. We became friends. I had a cell phone but I told him (Bimbo) that he should call me because my husband might pick up. I explained my situation and he seemed sympathetic. We decided to meet up for lunch one day at his apartment.

Since I knew my way around the D.C. area by now and my mother was watching the kids, I met with him in D.C. He had an apartment that was rather small but really nice. He lived alone and he was very neat. We had lunch which he made and watched a movie. It was getting late and he kissed me goodbye at the door. It was the best kiss I had had in a long while if ever. I felt like my world had stopped. He smelled good and the feel of his strong arms around me holding me was great. I mean no flabby flesh, not stomach or loose weight. Just muscle. This was how a man was supposed to smell. This was how a man was supposed to feel.

I left feeling excited. I wanted more but didn't want to be the one to start so that he wouldn't think I am slut.

My husband was waiting for me at the house. I apologized and said my teacher took long and that I was sorry. He wanted dinner and I immediately fell into the role of wife. I gave him dinner, which my mother had made and that night allowed him to touch me. I had taken to finishing myself off in the bathroom afterwards. or in the morning when showering with the shower head. A girl has to learn to take care of herself.

Two weeks later I met up with Bimbo again. This time we met up at school. He drove me to his apartment and before we could do anything we were making out on the couch. He told me he wanted me. I told him I wanted him too and we fell on the floor. My clothes came off and I remember spreading my already dripping pussy open for him to enter. We made rough sex all over his furniture. It was great. On my way home I felt the touches and caress of him. He had a huge penis. I never knew a guy could be that huge. He filled me totally. He had hurt me inside because he was so large and i was really excited.

This began our romantic encounters. By day I was the naughty girl who cheated on her husband by night I was a docile Nigerian wife. Our affair went on for six months. I got pregnant. Bimbo was scared. I told him that he didn't have to worry because the baby would be taken care of my husband. My husband was excited. He wanted a girl. I hoped it was a girl.

Bimbo and I stopped seeing each other. I had a baby girl. She looked like bimbo but had my complexion. My husband thought she was beautiful. I think she is just gorgeous. Last year we took a family picture. My husband, the five children and I. Everyone swore we are the perfect family. Only two people on earth know otherwise. Bimbo sent me an invitation to his wedding this year. I attended with my husband.
I met up with Bimbo the day before his wedding and we had sex. It was once again great.

We keep in contact and we plan to continue our affair.

I am in a loveless but happy marriage. My children are happy, my husband has use of my body and is happy. I have a lover. He loves his wife and is happy. I am the other woman, he is the other man. We have a love child together. I do not love bimbo. But I do not regret what I am doing.

So go ahead and judge me. I don't care

Posted by Passion :: 8:12 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------