br> View my complete profile

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Just a Note

Dear Readers

I am not the one who makes these stories up. Someone had mentioned that these stories are fabrications. The truth is that I get emails from people and post thier stories on this blog.

I do have a very great imagination as is seen in my other blog. But my imagination rests in the erotica area so don't worry, you will have to check out my other blog to see my imagination run free.

Meanwhile, the truth or falisy of these stories shouldn't be your main concern, your main concern is to read, enjoy and learn. Don't get trapped in a situation that you could have avoided if you had acted with your brain or done your research. Marriage isn't something that should be taken lightly

I should know...divorce is my middle name

Sincerely

Passion Your Therapist

Posted by Passion :: 7:39 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------