br> View my complete profile

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Can I Just Run?

I have created a huge dent in my family and don't know where to go from here.

I was brought up in a close knit Nigerian community. Everyone knows everyone's business. The problem was that we were so few Nigerians in the "town" that I grew up in that the few that we were banded together and became "family". Everyone was your aunt, uncle, cousin etc. As a child that is great but as an adult you just want to break away. I was taught how to speak my dialect and most people believe I grew up in Nigeria because of my thick accent. I have only visited the land four times in my life. I promise! But it is the way we were brought up that made us so "real" as the oyinbo man would say.

I left the moment I turned 18, I left my "comfort zone" as they say and moved to the New York city. I attended NYU and graduated with honors, then attended graduate school and got a great job with an investment firm in Virginia. Life was looking great. I was away from the small community and choking feeling of people controlling me and now I operated my own life! I bought a nice ride, and a condo in Virginia and was living the high life with my boys.

But then I met this amazing woman who I thought was everything. She was the sun, the moon and the world. I literally worshipped the ground she walked on. The first day we met, I was with some friends at a "Nigerian party". You know how these parties go, one minute you are talking and doing your thing the next minute some girl walks in the room and it is "goodbye boys" hello lady!. She came in and all the guys rushed her like she was meat and they were flies. It was very embarrassing. I just stood to the side and monitored her movements. I also noticed she didn't give anyone face, so I wasn't going to embarrass myself by her giving me "iso". After posing for a while with my boys on the sidelines I decided to ask some "lose" girl that I knew would probably give me a blow job in a minute to dance with me.

See you women, the problem with you is that you often jealous other women. I mean think about it, I was one of the few guys that night that didn't bum rush her and then all of sudden now that I am dancing with another girl she can come and give me the look. I mean I know I am a fine looking guy but damn! sister came on strong.

She cut this other girl out of the dance and found her way to my area. We started doing some nasty moves on the dance floor (ask me why a 30-something year old man is going to parties at my age? eh?) Anyway, we started doing some nasty moves on the floor and then I got thirsty so I excused myself and omo! no lie! She followed me. Okay so after the usual what is your names and such, we started talking, apparently she attended one of the schools close by and she was "24 yrs old". Cradle robbing! I was so scared to tell her my age, I was a whole 10 years older than this girl. But I decided to give it a shot. She just smiled and kept talking. I was smitten.

Now comes the wahala, I took this girl out to eat a few times and we began a serious intimate relationship. I mean we were not sleeping together even though I wanted to, but we were close. We talked about everything and I was really ready to just leap off the ladder of being single and embark on the journey of marriage with her. I had a career, and a home and she was a smart, and well mannered woman. Plus! how many Niaja girls are still virgins! Omo don't vex if you are not but me, I am old school. Screw the philosophy of double standard oh! I want my dick to fit tight, no loose canon around here abeg!

Anyway, sha, so the idea of spending my life with her grew more and more appealing. After 8 months of just serious body starvation we finally committed both physically and emotionally to be together forever. So, I went to her families house to ask for her hand in marriage

Her mother was very friendly and very hospitable. As I am sitting there nursing my glass of CocaCola, her mother decides to show me the family album. I am not lying, dead smack in the middle of this journey into my woman's family tree lying next to the marriage picture of her parents is a picture of my father and mother. What the hell?! I get nervous now and I ask, "by the way do who are these people?" The mother says "Oh! that is my half brother and his wife! I haven't seen them in years. They have three son's one of them moved to Virginia a while back!"

Haba! I have been fucking my cousin oh!

Help! Not only have my parents found out but how do I repair hymen eh? and the part that is even not mentionable, my girl refuses for us to call of the relationship!

Haba! You can never run from family right? Help me oh!

Posted by Passion :: 10:01 PM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------