br> View my complete profile

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Passion's Story Part II

She was just standing there looking scared.

Yetunde, one of my friends from SACPII said "Are you going to slap her or should I?"
"Don't worry Yetty, I will slap her myself"

"Slap me for what?"
Lola responded "for being a husband snatcher! ASEWO oshi!"

She backed into the house and the yelling begin. Orisi risi insults! ranging from husband snatcher to okobo to adoko to asewo. Even some insults I have never heard were rained on her that night. The she made the mistake of telling me that the reason I can't keep my husband is because I am frigid. Me! Passion!!!!

Okay have you read my other blog, you would know that I am not frigid. Emi?

Before she could say Solomon Grundy, I had bitch slapped the stupid girl across the face. Next thing you know we are rolling around fighting. She pulled my breast and ripped my VS bra, omo, I just dazed her and kept slapping her and punching her. Then she started yelling "not my stomach please, not the baby". I guess I didn't hear her until Lola had pulled me off of her body.

She was crying and holding her stomach, and saying "not the baby, please?"

"What baby?" I was so out of breathe from the show down I could barely get the words out

"I am pregnant"

Posted by Passion :: 10:36 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------