br> View my complete profile

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Softly Softly

Dear Passion:

I hate your blog. All it does is expose what is wrong with our culture. Why can't you write some happy stories about people whose lives have changed and have been positively affected by marriage and relationships. You use the blog world as a way to proclaim your negativity. I mean, are you even real? Are your stories really real? I doubt it. Take for instance the story of the lady with AIDS. There is no way that story is real. Then why would you post it if not to continue to tout your hatred for the institution of marriage. What have you personally against marriage and relationships that makes you a judge and allows you to point out flaws in every one's life. Personally, I have read your stories and find them disturbing and uncalled for. If you have nothing positive to say, then why blog? I have read your personal blog as well, and find it disgusting with your sexual exploits posted all over the web. I only hope that God can forgive you and I am praying for divine intervention on your behalf. Your sexual perversion and stories of cheating on your husband in your other blog are just the reason why you decide to continue to exploit broken homes and disturbed marriages. You need to do "therapy" on your own home and marriage and fix your own problems before you start preaching to the rest of the Nigerian community. These stories a gross misrepresentation of our culture, beliefs and values and I am going to start a blog based on petitioning to bring your blog down. You represent everything that is wrong with this country and the liberties it grants its citizens. Why couldn't you blog about something positive? Eh?

A fellow Nigerian who cares
About the preservation of culture


Dear fellow Nigerian who cares...:

Thank you for that extended email. Let me start off by saying that the beauty of the United States is the freedom of speech. Unlike Nigeria, where people like you get to rule and govern other people's language and dialogue. Monitoring the way information is passed and what information is passed, this government allows for freedom of speech. You have an option to come here and read the stories or just be on your merry way. Other's read and put their own comments. What then is your business whether it is real or fake. Unfortunately, because you find yourself perhaps dissatisfied in your mindless, meaningless life, you choose to pick on little old me. I am also surprised that you have such strong emotions as hate towards my blog. It is an inanimate self expression. You have issues of resentment and smallness of the mind that need to be addressed with a therapist. I feel more pity for you than I do for those that send me their stories. That is what they are honey! Stories! True or not, it is not up to me to decide. I post the emails I recieve and that is that.

I don't know how you found my "other blog" but it is private. Those who have been there know that the stories are mere insights into fantasies that I have. I have an option to share those fantasies or keep them hidden. I choose to share but to a select group of people.

Whether the stories are true or not, they are stories. And if you choose not to read then don't but don't use your small-narrow mindedness and confuse that with standing up for a cause. Honey, You have to much time on your hands to start a blog petitioning for me to be pulled off the web. I wish you all the best and better yet, I hope you come back and read some more. Hopefully, it will help you become more object and see the idiocy of your ways.

Passion

Posted by Passion :: 4:44 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------