br> View my complete profile

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Passion's Story Part III

I froze at that comment.
You are pregnant? What do you mean you are pregnant? Who is the father?

She just stared at me from her fallen state and then she smiled. "Your husband"
I had two thoughts waring in my mind. Should I beat her until she looses the baby or should I just let her suffer. Does she think my husband will leave me for her. I am passion? I write people's stories this kind of wahala and foolishness does not happen to me!

She crawled her way off the floor and managed to find a seat amid the shoves from the other women. Yetunde could not even contain herself.

"Asewo and husband snatcher. You could not fuck him enough and leave you had to go and ge yourself pregnant eh? Do you think that Joke's husband will leave her for you? Foolish girl. Woh! Joke is very nice oh! Ka ni pe it was me...hm! I would have beaten the living daylights out of your body. What kind rubbish baby is this..."

I had to calm her down and tell the ladies it was time to leave before they beat her round two. As we were leaving I said "If I ever see you near my family or my husband you are dead"

As I drove home, my phone was ringing none stop. It was my wayward husband. I didn't reply. I got home and sat in the driveway for a while. I had to calm my nerves or I would end up murdering him. How dare he lie in my bed every night and tell me he loves me and then be sleeping with that prostitute. Eh? Nonsense!

When I walked in the door he was right there waiting

"Where have you been? I have been worried! You did not tell me you would be with the girls tonight..." He was yelling but I could tell he was nervous

"Where have you been?" I asked

"I have been at home"

"Really? You didn't by any chance go out with Sola? You didn't by any chance stop by her house and let her fuck you?"

"Joke, is it me you are addressing like this?

"Of course. Who else. You are about to have a baby with that goat and I should be addressing you a different way?"

"What are you talking about? Sola isn't pregnant!"

"Right! and I am not Joke! She is pregnant with your child and you have been sleeping with her. I just came from there."

"I will not deny we have been messing around, but she is not pregnant! And look at you talking like you don't do your own, when you go to Nigeria or any other one of your trips."

" I will tell you now, If you so much as think of seeing that rat again, you will suffer...Don't think that this is over oh! You will regret the day you cheated on me, Joke!!!!"

" Joke, do not address me in this manner! I am your husband..."
"SINCE WHEN? SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN MY HUSBAND! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? THE HUSBANDS DUTY WHICH YOU GLADLY SHARE WITH OTHER WOMEN AND DENY ME? OKOBO Oshi!!!"

"Eh! Me? Okobo! Joke! YOU WILL GET A DIRTY SLAP IF YOU DO NOT DESIST FROM THESE UNNECESSARY INSULTS"

"SLAP ME! JUST TRY AND SLAP ME AND THEN YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW GOOD JOKE IS! JUST TRY AND SLAP ME! ODE OSHI! YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE A MAN YOU CAN JUST WALK IN HERE WITH YOUR PENIS SWINGING LEFT AND RIGHT AND JUST STICK IT ANYWHERE YOU LIKE? EH? YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST DO WHATEVER AND HAVE BABIES ACROSS THE WAY AND I JOKE! WILL PUT UP WITH YOU? YOU ARE HIGHLY MISTAKEN!!!"

" I AM THE MAN OF TH HOUSE...'

"SINCE WHEN? YOU BARELY COME HOME BECAUSE YOU ARE THAT HARLOTS HOUSE AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU ARE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE! LET ME WARN YOU RIGHT NOW! IF YOU SO MUCH AS BRING THAT WOMAN NEAR MY CHILDREN I WILL CUT YOUR SWINGING PENIS OFF! DON'T SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED OH!"

"SOLA ISN'T PREGNANT! SHE LIED AND YES I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH HER...

"WHAT ABOUT HER OWN FAMILY! YOU COULDN'T FIND SOME LITTLE GIRL TO PUT YOUR PLEASURE ON AND CALL MISTRESS. YOU HAD TO RUIN ANOTHER MAN'S FAMILY. WHAT ABOUT HER OWN CHILDREN!"

"Listen Joke, you are obviously upset let us sit down and talk....

"TALK? THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT. YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU BIG TIME WHORE! IF AND WHEN YOU ARE READY TO LEAVE, THE DOOR IS WIDE OPEN. BUT IF YOU MESS AROUND WITH ANY OF MY FRIENDS AGAIN! WOH! THE KIND OF MASACARE THAT WILL OCCUR IS NOT EVEN MENTIONABLE. AND LET ME JUST WARN YOU NOW! IF YOU LEAVE ME, PASSION!, YOU WILL SEE! YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME! AFTER ALL OF YOUR NONESENCE THAT I HAVE PUT UP WITH. JUST KNOW THAT THE BURNING BED IS NOT JUST A MOVIE, IT IS A TRUE STORY OH!"

Posted by Passion :: 11:17 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------