br> View my complete profile

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Why Get Married: Men Lie Women Cheat!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Passion's Story, Part IV

"Joke, are you listening to me? Sola is not pregnant! At least not by me..."

"What do you mean she is not pregnant, I spoke with her

We were laid up in bed legs wrapped around each other.

Wait? How did I move from burning bed to having sex with my husband? Well let me gist you now?

So, after the whole yelling match downstairs, I went to my bedroom and began throwing all of his stuff into bags. I was determined to throw him out. He came upstairs when he heard all the banging and started begging me and taking his stuff out of the bags. By now I am crying and hysterical. He grabs me and flings me on the bed. We wrestled for a while and then we ended up kissing and well...Since this isn't my erotica blog I leave the rest to your imagination.

Yes, I am all for women's rights but I love my husband and I love my marriage and furthermore he is a good lay. You know what I mean ladies! Nigerian men and their maneuvering techniques. Afterwards I realize what I have done and am angry again. But this time we begin talking.

"Joke, you remember after our last child was born, you said you didn't want any more children. I told you that I didn't want you to tie your tubes. Well I got a vasectomy. So if Sola is pregnant it isn't by me."

"Look, you don't have to lie to me, how could you get a vasectomy and I didn't know?"

"Joke! I am not lying. I am not the only man that Sola sleeps with! Ask the husbands of your other friends. She is the "mistress" of many men."

"But her husband..."

"That wasn't Sola's husband! That man brought Sola to the U.S.! She has been lying to you people oh! That man is one big time chief in Nigeria. Those children are Sola's granted. But that man was not her husband. He has returned to his three wives."

As we continue to play and later my husband falls asleep. I am wondering if I have just been conned. Something about this story doesn't sit well with me so I began investigating it myself.

Posted by Passion :: 10:42 AM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------